Quirky picnic jewellery! Not something everyone may need, but I know there are those of you out there who want it!
Hand stitched elements with an abundance of personality.
Picnic in the Park - Silver and Embroidered Necklace
- Sterling Silver
- Vitreous Enamel
- Watercolour Enamel Paints
- Crewel Embroidery Yarn
- Wood (not visible - provides structure for embroidered element)
- Copper (surface enamel is fused to - does not come into contact with skin)
- The front piece is hand-embroidered.
- The back piece has been hand-painted using watercolour enamels. This process requires multiple firings in the kiln to slowly build up the colours until the desired effect is achieved.